During a purchase on our website which is equipped with Monetico Paiement, the entire transaction is done on the CIC banking site in encrypted mode. You temporarily leave our trading site in complete transparency to register your bank details. This is the guarantee that:
• We can not know your card number;
• Monetico Paiement CIC can not know anything about the details of your purchases since only the total amount and the order number are sent to us by the merchant.
Monetico payment uses the standardized encryption system called "TLS protocol". It happens when you are on the payment page by:
• A pictogram in a corner of your browser: one of these signs must be present (browsers Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari);
• In the address bar of your browser, the browser is in "https: //" mode instead of "http: //";
• When you switch from non-encrypted mode to encrypted mode (and vice versa), browsers display a message warning you of the change.
Check these items before entering confidential data, it is a guarantee of security. In order to use the most powerful protocols, we recommend using a browser of the latest version.
With the deployment of 3D-Secure (recognizable with the logos "Verifed By Visa" or "MasterCard SecureCode") your bank will also ask you during the payment to authenticate you with confidential information to enter on a web page of your own bank.
You need to login or create account
Save products on your wishlist to buy them later or share with your friends.